Join us at Electronica 2022!
Avnet Embedded is excited to be exhibiting at Electronica 2022 as part of the Avnet city in Hall C2, Stand 101.
What we’re showing:
The general theme of the Avnet city booth this year is electric vehicles and EV charging, so it’s fitting that we’re showing off our EV charging system demo as an example of our capabilities. We’ll also be showing…
- Our latest displays – in several cabinets we’ll be showing live examples of our display products for various common applications.
- Compute modules – we’ll be showing our most popular compute modules in the SMARC and COM Express form factors with both Intel and NXP processors, as well as a brand new Renesas-based module.
- HMI systems – we’ll be showing two examples of HMI systems combining compute, display and touch technology, as well as our full system example based on an EV charging station.
- SimpleFlex, SimplePlus and SimpleHMI – on the reverse of the EV charging pod we’ll be showing our Simple solutions – rapid development platforms for customers wanting to get their products to market quickly using pre-validated technology combinations.
- A giant video screen! We’ll be showing a modular video wall from one of our partners – the first of its kind in Europe – with our latest video content and sales materials.
Stop by for a coffee and a hot dog!
Avnet City will have a couple of street-food vendors on the main ‘high street’ outside our mini-booth, which Avnet Embedded has sponsored! Customers can stop by for a coffee and a hot dog while they learn about our world-leading products!